2021 Honda Civic MPG Ratings
The new Honda Civic Sedan delivers the sporty performance that makes it fun to drive on the Staten Island roads. In addition to the strong capabilities of each of the available Civic engines, you will also benefit from the impressive Honda Civic mpg ratings, which help you get the most out of every gallon of gas. Learn more about the Honda Civic fuel economy, and then contact Bay Ridge Honda to schedule a test drive at our dealership in Brooklyn.
2021 Civic Fuel Economy Ratings by Trim Level
The Civic mpg varies depending on the trim level you choose. Review the EPA-estimated Civic fuel economy ratings for each trim to see which will best suit your Manhattan-area driving needs.
- 2021 Civic LX MPG: The entry-level LX model comes with a standard Continuously Variable Transmission (M-CVT) and earns an EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway*.
- 2021 Civic Sport MPG: The Sport model also comes equipped with an M-CVT and has a 29 mpg city/37 mpg highway* rating in EPA estimates.
- 2021 Civic EX MPG: The Civic EX has a standard LL-CVT and gets an EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating.
- 2021 Civic EX-L MPG: With its LL-CVT, the EX-L model has the same 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating as the EX.
- 2021 Civic Touring MPG: The top-of-the-line Civic Touring model with its standard LL-CVT gets an EPA-estimated fuel economy rating of 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway*.
Available Civic Sedan Engines and the Eco Assist™ System
There are two engine options available with the 2021 Honda Civic Sedan:
- Horsepower: 158 hp
- Torque: 138 lb-ft
- Trims: Standard on the LX and Sport models
1.5L 4-Cylinder with Turbocharger:
- Horsepower: 174 hp
- Torque: 162 lb-ft of torque
- Trims: Standard on the EX, EX-L, and Touring models
With either engine, you will get the Eco Assist™ System, which further enhances the Honda Civic fuel economy on the Queens-area roads. There are two ways that Eco Assist™ can help you conserve fuel:
- The display around the speedometer changes color to show how fuel-efficient your driving habits are. When the display is green, it means that you are driving efficiently. If it’s blue, then you are wasting fuel.
- The available ECON button allows you to change the Civic’s performance profile to prioritize fuel economy.
Find Your New Honda Civic Today at Bay Ridge Honda!
The 2021 Honda Civic fuel economy ratings show just how efficient this popular compact sedan has been designed. If the Civic Sedan is the right fit with your lifestyle, make sure to check out our new vehicle specials to take advantage of our current Honda offers. Not sure that the Civic is the right Honda sedan for you? Take a look at our Civic vs, Honda Accord comparison.
*Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.