How Much Can a 2020 Honda CR-V Tow?
Most New York-area drivers know that the CR-V delivers powerful and responsive performance on city streets and out on the highway, but how much can the Honda CR-V tow? When properly equipped, the 2020 Honda CR-V can tow up to 1,500 pounds, which is enough to haul a small trailer or boat. Learn more about the Honda CR-V towing package and features in this guide from Bay Ridge Honda.
What Can a Honda CR-V Tow?
With its 1,500-pound towing capacity, what can a Honda CR-V tow? When equipped with the CR-V towing package, this crossover SUV can haul the following:
- A teardrop camper
- A small fishing boat
- A jet ski
- An ATV
- A 16-foot tandem axle utility trailer
The new Honda CR-V towing capacity provides Newark, NJ-area drivers with plenty of options when planning a vacation or weekend adventure, and its 1,106-pound payload capacity ensures that they will be able to bring along all of the camping and fishing gear they need.
2020 Honda CR-V Towing Features
The following standard and available Honda CR-V features can help Queens drivers to enjoy a safe and successful towing experience:
- Honda CR-V Towing Package: Includes a receiver-style Honda CR-V tow hitch, a drawbar, and a hitch harness, with the option to upgrade with a Power Tailgate Hands-Free Access Adapter.
- Hill Start Assist: Prevents roll-back when moving your foot from the brake to the gas pedal when parked on an incline.
- Real-Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™: Provides the traction and control drivers need in all kinds of weather and road conditions. (Available on all CR-V trims).
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control: Helps drivers maintain traction and handling on slippery road surfaces.
- Brake Assist: Helps drivers maintain control during emergency braking by automatically applying full brake pressure to help avoid a possible collision.
2020 Honda CR-V Cargo Space
The versatility provided by the Honda CR-V towing capacity is further enhanced by its impressive cargo space. Thanks to the standard fold-down 60/40-split rear seat back, the interior can be easily configured to optimize space for cargo.
- Cargo Volume Behind 1st Row: 75.8 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row: 39.2 cubic feet
Test Drive the Honda CR-V Today at Bay Ridge Honda!
The Honda CR-V towing capacity, cargo space, and smart performance features, combine to make this popular crossover SUV a top choice for Brooklyn drivers. See how the CR-V compares to competitors like the Subaru Outback, and then contact us to schedule a test drive! Make sure to check out our new Honda specials to find the best CR-V financing and leases deals available. Get behind the wheel of an exciting new Honda CR-V today!
More from Bay Ridge Honda
The Honda Accord is a popular pick among New York drivers and industry experts alike, and it is not hard to see why. One of its many standout features is its incredible cabin. The Honda Accord interior is packed to the brim with a wealth of comfort and convenience features sure to elevate your daily…
The 2021 Honda Civic is a popular pick with New York drivers for its reliable performance and feature-packed design, but how does it feel behind the wheel? The latest Honda Civic interior offers a terrific blend of comfort, convenience, and technology for your Newark, NJ travels. Plus, you can choose between two body styles to suit…
The three-row 2021 Honda Pilot SUV can accommodate up to eight passengers, and it also offers plenty of room to carry all of the sports gear or camping supplies you need when heading out on your next adventure near New York. Learn more about the Honda Pilot cargo space from Bay Ridge Honda, and then visit our…